Saturday, October 20, 2007

Utah Trip

Bailey and I were in Utah last week with all of my family. Aaron could not go with us because he had to work, so he was the only one missing. We had a lot of fun! Two of my sisters live up there and play softball at BYU. We were able to watch them play, and visit with them. We went on up to Milad, ID on Saturday and Sunday to see a ranch that my Grandparents have bought. It was SO pretty up there. Bailey had so much fun visiting with all of her aunts and her twin cousins. Long trips get to be a little bit much with a 2 year old because they only withstand so much drving, but Bailey was really good. We had a great trip!

Here are some pics from our trip!

1 comment:

amanda.hall said...

sounds like so much fun! too bad your hubby couldn't go. and my hubby has family in milad that own a ranch too... cool. =)