Saturday, December 1, 2007

Gingerbread House

Tonight Aaron, Bailey and I made one of those Gingerbread House kits. It was a lot of fun. I guess you could say that Bailey didn't really help with the making of it, but she sure helped with the eating of all of the candy. She was very good at that. We are so excited for Chistmas and making this Gingerbread House made us that much more excited. I know... we are no Martha Stewart, but it was fun to make none the less!!


Bailey's way of helping!!



More of her help... EATING!!




My Gingerbread Builder!!




Finished Product!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm very impress with your house! Good Job

Taralee said...

I love making ginger bread houses. Mainly cause i get to eat lots and lots of Candy. Do you remember that one time that vaughn and steve and us girls made one? I'm pretty sure you were there. CRAP...i can't remember. But, it was a redneck shack...of course! Good times.
Remember the crazy christmas party? And TC proposed to Joey? Those guys were funny. Who got who the beverage helmet? And remeber dustin's "Mullets Rock" shirt. ha ha ha.
Anyway, I miss you so much. We had so much fun together. Wouldn't it be great if we were neighbors or something like that. That would be AWESOME.

Taralee said...

Oh ps. I love your house. VERY PRETTY! I love your big kitchen. I can't wait for the day when i get my very own house and I can do whatever the h-e-double hockey sticks i want to with it.