Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Gracie's 1st Tooth


Dear Teething Monster,
We are so happy that our little Gracie now has her very first tooth. However, now you have sent another one on its way. Your stay at our house has been far to long and extremely unpleaseant. Everyone involved (most especially the sweet baby in pain) would appreciate it if you would please allow this next tooth to come through rather quickly, so that you might make your exit. Atleast for a little while.

PS Don't let the picture fool you. These smiles are coming few and far between these days. PLEASE GO AWAY!!

Sincerely,
The "fed-up with your stay" Umphress'

4 comments:

jes said...

haha that was cute! i understand your pain, merr now has 4! and i hope it'll be a while until he gets more! baily is too cute! how fun to have a princess in the house..

Andrea said...

Holy cow!! I KNOW!!! Kaydin has yet to have one come through, and I have swore on it for like three months now!!! So ya, I feel ya! She's cute though at least so you can still love her through it all!! :)
And the dress ups.... holy cow.... I KNOW! Seriously my kids don't even really like any toys, they just dress up and dance and role play........ What'cha gonna do? :)

Addie Gaylord said...

Such a cute letter! I hate teething, my kids are miserable, and then sometimes you see other kids and doesn't even seem to phase them. I hope the teething passes soon. Good Luck with that.

Hey, when your blog is private, are you able to see who is checking your blog?
I ask because my sister-in-law is private and I always check hers and I don't want her to think I am obsessed. I am really just bored and this is all I do all day long. I know, I need to get a life.

Taralee said...

DITO!! I'm so sick of the teething process. It is so annoying. That little smiling face is to die for though. She is a QT for sure.