Thursday, December 11, 2008

Letter To Santa...




Dear Santa,
Bailey has been a pretty good girl this year. She has been a great big sister. Please disregard those jealous, not sharing a single toy, a little shove cuz your in her way moments that happen every now and again. Please forget about the time she threw a fit in Wal-Mart because mommy wouldn't hold her because she is a big girl that could walk on her own. She really has been good! She has been so good about going to school everyday. Even on the days she doesn't feel like going. All in all she has been a great little gal. Mommy and Daddy think she deserves everything she wants for Christmas. Here are a few things on her list so far:

Princess bike
baby doll
Kitchen to cook and wear her "aprn" (apron).

Thanks Santa!

From,
Bailey's Mommy & Daddy

9 comments:

Kirsten said...

I love Bailey's hair! She is such a cute little girl. We are going to have to come visit in the spring to catch up and introduce you guys to our Grace...Hope things are good for you guys...

Andrea said...

So cute! This time is so magical, I wish it wasn't stressful too!!!! Her haircut is darling!!!

Taralee said...

Oh fun. I'm loving her little bob! She looks so grown up.

Addie Gaylord said...

you are so nice, i have been wanting to do a letter to santa from zane for ever but do you think i took the time to sit down and actually do one? as we speak he is running his own bath and if im lucky he will wash him self on his own as well. she is a cute little girl.

Taralee said...

I wrote a letter to Santa. I asked for a vacation to the Bahamas or Figi....either or.
A ping pong table...cause let's face it, that would be AWESOME.
A boob job...cause these things haven't been the same since the aftermath of nursing.
And a new FANCY camera.
Oh and a new TV for Trace.
And a endless supply of balls for Brody.

Taralee said...

j/k on the boob job...but not really.

bematheson said...

Thats so cute, Bailey cracks me up, never a dull moment

Taralee said...

hello....I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU GOT A NEW CAMERA??? I'm anticipating a new post. Come on...pa pa pa please!! :)

Taralee said...

So I just got your text. My old phone number is no beuno. It still works, but I'm using a different line now. I'll have to text it to you. It's a 928 #.
As for paintballing signs...yes, yes, those days were a blast. And everytime I see paintballs I think of you.
Remember when I had a HUGE container under my seat and a bunch of them broke and I stuck my hand under there to grab one and came up with a handful of slimy-soapy-gooie gunk? Gross AND a pain to get Wild Thang all spiffied back up...but it was well worth the fun we had.

You going to be in Show Low for Christmas? Hopefully we can meet up. Love ya. MERRY CHRISTMAS!