Monday, February 23, 2009

Little Things...


This little lady is my glorious challenge. She is quite the girl. I giggle with her, dance with her, and worry about her til I am sick. But today I am so PROUD of her. She is a girl of few words, so when something comes out of her mouth without being prompted I am thrilled. We are standing in the middle of the convenience store, dad is waiting in the car, and from that cute mouth is a very clear "where did daddy go"? Oh how that made me smile. I bent down and smooched on her right there in the middle of the soda pop aisle.
She is working so hard in her preschool and speech therapy.
I am grateful for this beautiful,challenging blessing.

2 comments:

Taralee said...

She is absolutely adorable...she looks SO much like you. Her smie is JUST like yours. I love it.
So how've ya been, my friend? Remember that one time you came up to Utah and I got to see you for a couple of hours and we laughed and had a grand ol' time? I loved it. Needs to happen more often, ey?
Hope you are doing well. Love ya Ash.

Andrea said...

She's darling! You're such a good mom for recognizing her needs and making it happen!!