Sunday, January 13, 2008

My movie Star & Play Doh Fun

Wow... two posts in one day! I had some serious catching up to do.



Bailey got these cute sunglasses for Christmas, and she hasn't really shown any interest in them until recently. Now she really will not hardly take them off. It is so funny because I will ask her to take them off at least while she takes a bath, and that is like the end of the world. Oh, the funny quirks of my little one.



We also made some Play Doh today. It is SO easy and fun if anyone wants to know how to make it. Bailey and I had a lot of fun making "snakes"!! (p.s. ignore that fact that I am HUGE. I am about to have a baby in 6 weeks, so try to let it slide. haha)

2 comments:

Taralee said...

Hello there Umphress Family! How are you all today? BOY OH BOY...6 weeks ASH??? You look B-E-A-utiful! I looked like a heffer at that time! You seriously look great.
I love the glasses on Bailey...like mother like Daughter! You love sunglasses.
Oh and hey, did you get my email about the blogger background thing? If you need help, just let me know. LOVE YA!!

Farnsworth Family said...

Hey girl I'm so sad we didn't get to ring in the New Year together but we will call you when you go down there next time. Hope you are doing good. Oh I just made a blog so you can see my new little guy. Love ya!