Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Funny Story

So, I don't have a picture to go with this post, but I have to tell the funniest story. We officially moved Bailey into an actual "big girl" bed about a month ago. She was in a toddler bed for a while, but now she is in an actual twin bed. She sleeps really well in it, and goes down really well also. She knows that once she is in there she cannot come out of her room, so she usually will play for about 15min. and then crawl into bed and go to sleep. Well, last night when we went to check on her before bed we couldn't open the door. We looked down and could some of her blond hair sticking out from under the door... she had fallen asleep on the floor in front of the door!
Once we got the door open and put her back in bed we noticed that she had pushed her stepstool all the way under her bed,so she couldn't get up. She knew she wasn't allowed out of her room, but she couldn't get in bed so she just fell right to sleep on the floor. It was so funny.
I love my little girl!!

4 comments:

Taralee said...

Oh wow! You got her well trained That is so cute! Little kids are the coolest...by far...then win...hands down, turn then around! :)
She is a cutie pie!
If only I could get Brody to obey as well as she does. He still likes to have parties in the crib until all hours of the night. (Well, somedays he does good, somedays he does not.) I just wish he would be consistant. Do you have any tips?
Love ya.

Andrea said...

Way to have her trained. That's so cute. How are you feeling? How much longer do you have to go?

The Fish Family said...

Ashley-So I have a similar story when Castin saw Bailey on the computer. He kept pointing to her picture and I told him that it was Bailey and he looked at me and said "yep" like "Duh Mom that is what I was telling you". I think that they miss each other!! I need to call you before you have your baby and hopefully we will be able to see you guys soon. Miss and love ya!!!

Farnsworth Family said...

Ash that is so cute! Dra plays in his room too but he has no problem coming out with a hand full of excuses. He does better know thou. Kids are the best.