Friday, February 1, 2008

Baby on The Way...

I had a doctor's appt. yesterday and found out some REALLY good news. I had asked if I could be induced a week early, which would be on the 18th of Feb. because Aaron has a training he is going to be gone for on the 25th (my actual due date). She told me I could be induced on the 14th!!! I know it is Valentines Day, but what better Valentines gift could you ask for? Chances are if they don't do it until the afternoon she won't be here until the 15th anyway.
I am SO excited. Not only to have our sweet baby girl here, but to not be pregnant anymore as well. I am at the hard to sleep, hard to breath, hard to walk, and everything else stage. It is not that fun.
I am supposed to get a call from the Doc. office on Monday with all of the details. I will fill you in then.
HOORAY!!

7 comments:

Taralee said...

Oh wow...and the day count down begins!! That is so awesome. It's so nice to know when they are coming...I loved it. GOOD LUCK...keep me posted!!

jes said...

ha ha i was going to say the same thing as tara!! it's not that far away now!! a couple weeks!! exciting!!

Farnsworth Family said...

Ash that is the coolest. I decided to pull a high school fraze for you. I hope everything goes well. I'm so happy for you. Have two is so much fun!

Farnsworth Family said...

Ash I don't know if the Andrea is Andrea Shelly but if it is could you ask her to email me. I tried to go to her blog but it is blocked. Any way I hope you are ok and I'll talk to you soon. Luv ya!

Farnsworth Family said...

Thank you so much Ash. Just think its all almost over. In not to long you will have two sweet girls. My email is jfarnsworth06@hotmail.com. Oh that of Baily is so cute. Sorry if I spelt her name wrong. :O)

jes said...

k your template/background is way cute..

Cassie Hancock said...

i ahsley this is cassie your cousin i love all of your posts hope i see you soon!1