Sunday, February 17, 2008

Welcome Gracie Laryn



Our sweet baby girl has finally arrived. She is out little Valentines Day baby! She was born Feb. 14th at 1:17pm. She weighed 7lb 12oz and was 19 3/4in. long. She is so sweet and we feel so incredibly blessed to be able to have her. Bailey was not so sure of her at first, but over the last couple of days has really warmed up to the idea that Gracie is here to stay. She now wants to hold her ALL of the time, and is always concerned when she cries. She is going to be a great big sister I am sure.
We are all doing well and are ready to make the adjustments to a family of four. It is amazing and truly a blessing to watch our little family continue to grow. Both my girls bring such a sweet spirit into our home, and I am lucky to be their mom.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Ashley, she is so beautiful. She is the spittin image of her mommy. I am so glad that things went well. Congratulations to all of you!!

Taralee said...

HOORAY HOORAY HOORAY!! HIP HIP HOORAY!!! She is SO b-e-a-utiful ash! (just like her mama!) She was EXACTLY the same size as Brody. Same height and everything. Weird huh? She is a little dolly. I wish I was closer so I could come see her. She is precious.
LOVE YA GIRL!

Taralee said...

Oh and PS. I LOVE THE NAME.

The Coor's said...

I hope that you guys are all doing good. She is soooo gorgeous!!! Congrats!!!

jes said...

congrats! she's a cute one!! i think she looks like bailey..

The Fish Family said...

It was so grat seeing you this weekend. Next time we will stay longer but you just had a baby...we didn't want to impose crazy girl!!! She is adorable and I am glad that I got to meet her. We love you guys and can't wait to get back together so that Castin and Bailey can play, he misses her for sure. Talk to you later.

Jamie said...

Ashley- she is so cute. Time really flies when you aren't bloggin. Last time I checked in was like Nov. Anyways she is a doll. I only wish you the best from here on out. samandjamielarsen.blogspot.com

Farnsworth Family said...

Ash she is a sweety. I am glad that you all are doing good. You and your family are so cute. I love you to death.

Anonymous said...

Oh she is so beautiful! You have such cute girls! Congratulations! Glad to hear that everything is going well!

Colby & Angie said...

Umphress family- way cool when are you guys coming to Idaho so we can hang? Colby is bidding on some work down there so we may be down soon.