Monday, June 16, 2008

The Best Dad Because...


1. Much to moms dismay, and no matter what the time of day, he always gives chocolate milk.
2. He has a very hard time saying no to a sad face.
3. He is always up for a trip to the park.
4. Never has been afraid to change a diaper.
Aaron & Bailey 2005

5. Always loves to hang out with us to give mom a little break.
6. Never lets a night go by that he doesn't give a million kisses, hugs, and "I love yous'".
Aaron & Gracie 2008

7. Teaches how to give "Knuckles" even though mom thinks that should be a boy thing.
8. Shows some pretty snazzy dance moves.
9. Is the hardest worker ever.
10. He loves the Gospel,the Savior, and his Priesthood.
aaron & Girls 2008

We love you Aaron and are so grateful you are ours.




I also have to give a little recognition to my own dad. He is pretty darn amazing. I cannot think of one single thing that he cannot do, and would not do for someone. He loves to fish, hunt, coach softball, he is so fun (and funny, even though it used to drive my sisters and I crazy a lot of the time), and be with his grankdids. That has all rubbed off on my sisters and I. He is now teaching it all to his grandkids and I am so grateful. He is so likeable, honest, and beyond supportive. He does so much for my little family there is not enough time to tell it all. I am so thankful that he is my dad.
WE LOVE YOU DAD!

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

I miss those dance moves! Haha...Happy father's day old man; we hope you enjoyed it with your beautiful girls (that includes you Ashley...)!

Hopefully we'll see you guys soon!

bematheson said...

Your lucky Aaron is not afraid to change diaper, while i think wade is pretty awesome i have to hand it to aaron for changing diapers wade is a big non diaper changer especially the number 2s

Addie Gaylord said...

I dont know your husband but he sounds super nice and that your girls adore him. I know in my house, Dad is always the favorite. And I love your parents, they are the kindest most nicest people ever. You have such a great family and I have such great memories of your family.

Andrea said...

Aah... sweet post! "I like-it-a-lot!"