Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bailey Turns 3


Bailey,
I cannot believe that you are 3 years old. There are so many things I love about you. I love the way you say " I get her" ,and are so excited when Gracie wakes from a nap. I love that you can make be so furious and so happy all in the same breath. I love your energy, courage, and cute crooked smile. You are always keeping me on my toes, but I wouldn't have you any other way. You have taught me so much in your few short years of life, and I love you for it. Happy 3 years to you my sweet little darling.

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

Time sure flies by...Happy Birthday Bailey! We hope you guys are doing good....

The Fish Family said...

I can't believe that our 'babies' are turing 3 already. It just seems like yesterday when we were huge and preggo together. Those were some fun times. Please tell Bailey that we said Happy birthday and hopefully we can see you sometime soon!!

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Bailey. Time goes by too fast. I remember when you sent us a christmas card right have you had her :)