Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween 2008

We had a fun Halloween this year. The girls were both VERY cute little fairies. We went to our ward "Trunk or Treat" on Wednesday, and then the girls and I went to Show Low for Halloween because Aaron had to work. We had fun in Show Low going house to house doing the good old traditional trick or treating.
Bailey had it down this year. She just walked right up to the house, knocked, held out her bucket, gave a very quiet "tickateat", got her candy and off she went to the next house. It was fun to watch her. Here are some pictures of our festivities...




6 comments:

Jesmyluk said...

Ashley your girls were so cute at the trunk or treat!!! I loved the costumes!!! Happy Halloween!!!

bematheson said...

They were so cute, and gracies were turned out awesome, your so creative.

The Hanchetts said...

did you make the costumes or buy them? They look SO cute!!

Addie Gaylord said...

oh my goodness, those are the cutest costumes and your little baby is starting to fill out rather nicely. nothing i love more then a little chub in the cheeks. so so cute!!

The Hanchetts said...

I fully agree with the girl's night. My last girl friend is moving next week and so I won't have any other ways to vent so I am FULLY willing to drive as far as I have to for one. How has Kim been? I haven't heard much from her.

Taralee said...

Oh look at those little darlin fairies! I just want to squeeze them. AND WOW...I'd say little Gracie is sure filling out. What a doll! Her eyes are the coolest color ever.
I'm glad to see pictures again. I've missed you.