Tuesday, October 28, 2008

TAGGED

Andrea tagged me... it's a quick, fun one....
post the 4th picture in your 4th file on your computer and say something about it... then tag 4 people...

This picture was of Bailey in October of 2006. She was only 11 months old. It is crazy how much she has grown. In some ways it is hard to believe she was ever this small. So crazy! That was kinda fun... thanks Ann!

I tag Taralee, Katy, Jes W., Addie, and whoever else wants to give it a whirl. It was fun and easy!

3 comments:

Farnsworth Family said...

Everytime I see pictures of Dra at when he was tiny its so weird. I can't believe how fast they grow. Your girls are so sweet! I wish I could see them more, and you too.

Andrea said...

Isn't is so sad?? I can't even really remember my older two as babies and it hasn't been that long! She's a little cutie!

Addie Gaylord said...

Thanks for the tag, that was way fun and super easy.
I can't believe how little she looks. Time flies so fast.