Friday, October 17, 2008

Some Breathing Room...

It's been one of those days. I have let me littlest one put herself to sleep because there was nothing more I could do to help sooth her. I have made a very comfy bed on the floor of my bedroom and placed my Bailey down to watch a movie. I am now taking a breather. I love my little beauties with every little bit, but I needed a break for a moment or two. OK so I am not mother of the year, but at least I am sitting for a while. I can live with that!

(sorry my blog has been so dull lately. I am hoping for a new camera today. That may help liven things up)!

Until then...

Have a good day!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

None of us can be mother of the year without the occasional breather!! ((Hugs))

It was so good to see you and your family!

bematheson said...

haha that is so funny, i understand those days, i was having one today because Jack no longer takes naps, only i have not gotten a breather yet today so im a little jealous...

Taralee said...

Oh I hear ya. I have Sesame Street on right now...sometimes it is the ONLY way to calm him down. I'm no "mother of the year" either. We all have those days....or moments of EACH day! ha ha. But I sure love my little monster! :)
PS. I miss you. Have I told you that lately? I loved having you up in Utah. It should happen more often.

jes said...

o man those days.. sometimes this whole mothering things is so hard!!

Brooke said...

We all have days like these....weekly! You just do what you can do, and if they have to cry themselves to sleep that is ok! I've had to do that with Kade sometimes and he always wakes up happier and still loves me!!

Addie Gaylord said...

oh my i have way to many of those days. in fact last night max about stuck outside so he can howl with the dogs.