Thursday, March 19, 2009

Another Year Older, and Wiser too??

I hope so. Time will tell I suppose. My big 2-6 birthday came and went without a single picture. Can you even believe that? With or without pictures I had a great day. I spent the entire day shopping with my sweet mom and (NO KIDS) who came down to spend the day with me. I found all kinds of cute things for my bedroom that I am trying so desperately to finish after 3 years of living in my house. Should be SO cute when I am done.
I came home to my hubby and little ladies who baked a cake for me and made me the sweetest card with their tiny handprints and scribbles. I LOVED it!
Then my mom was so nice and stayed to watch the girls while Aaron and I went to dinner. We were going to see a movie too, but nothing was showing that late. So, what do you do when all else fails? Go to Target, stroll down to Ross, then top the night off with a new book (for the hubby. Whose Birthday is it again) at Barnes and Noble haha!
It really was a fantastic, relaxing day.

No comments: