Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Back to School, Back To School...

Bailey went Back to preschool today. All week I have been talking to her about going back, and she has adamantly insisted that she was NOT going, and she was NOT riding the bus. I was a little worried, but this morning came and at 6:00 she came in our room dressed and ready to catch the bus. She was sad she had to wait another 3 hours! She was so excited, and when the bus finally came she hopped right on, gave the bus driver a little pat on the hand, and excitedly told him, "I AM SO HAPPY". I knew it would be a great day!!!



1 comment:

Brooke said...

She looks so cute with her backpack on.....

Hope you guys are doing well! We miss you, and especially miss Bailey in Primary...now who will play with my bracelets? Hope you are liking the new house and ward!