Monday, May 23, 2011

{ Dance Recital 2011 }


Both Bailey and Gracie were able to take dance class this year from Mrs. Tiffany! I thought for sure Bailey was going to love it, and would be so excited. She proved me wrong... she was not a huge fan. However, she completely surprised me at the recital. She kept up pretty well, and I thought she did a great job. I was so proud of her! When it was over I asked her if she was going to take dance again in a few months, she said, "she would think about it". So, we will see!



As for Gracie, she seems to be little miss performer. She loved having attention on her (surprise, surprise), and was so cute! She loved dance, and is already asking me when she can go back again. It is fun to see what each of the girls little "nich" is.

1 comment:

Whitney Thomas said...

This seems right up Gracie's ally! HaHa and Bailey is so cute...I miss those cute girls