Monday, May 23, 2011

{ Moving On }



This little lady has been at the same preschool (Dysart Early Childhood Education) for 3 years now. Her last day was May 17th. She will now be moving on to Kindergarten! I cannot even believe it. I cannot even begin to say how proud I am of her. She amazes me everyday. When she started the preschool she didn't say but maybe 10 simple words, but through her hard work and the hard work of all the great therapists at the school you probably would never even know she was a late talker.

She still has her struggles, and after lots of testing for kindergarten she will still receive speech therapy, physical therapy, and occupational. But, after a lot of thought and prayer we know she will thrive just fine in kindergarten.

I am so thankful, and will forever remember all that the dysart preschool teachers and therapists have done for us. Bailey inspires me everyday. No matter her stuggles, she works so hard. She is my sweet, sweet girl. I am pretty lucky to have been blessed with her.

So here is to "moving on" to the big ole kindergarten!!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

She looks so big in this pic!!!! where does the time go??

Anonymous said...

She so pretty 😍