Thursday, September 20, 2007

IT'S A...

Surprise!! So, we went in yesterday for our 18 week ultrasound to see if we are having another girl, or if we would be buying blue for a while and we couldn't see ANYTHING! I couldn't believe it becauase I was so excited to know. I don't know if I will be able to get another ultrasound for a while, so this little munchkin might just be a surprise baby. We shall see! Everything looked good, and we got some good ultrasound pictures. It has been 2 years since I went through all of this, and it is just as amazing as the first time. We are so excited for our new arrival whatever it may be. boy or girl??

I WISH I KNEW!!!!

2 comments:

Taralee said...

Cute blog...i love the green! You're little lady is so adorable. I swear, she gets cuter and cuter...if that's even possible. Oh, and i just LOVE surprises!! Trace didn't want to find out what Brody was, and at first i was fine with it. But i finally made the doctor tell us. I just wanted to know so bad. I couldn't take it. I wussed out.

Anonymous said...

I bet the suspense is killing you! Surprises are fun too though. =) I don't think I want to find out for my second- but you'll for sure have to keep us posted once you know! And I'm glad to know that the 2nd will be just as excting as the first! Your little girl will be such a good big sis!