Thursday, September 27, 2007

My Honey!!

1. Who is your man? Aaron Kyle Umphress

2. How long have you been together? Married lil over 3 years


3. Dating/Engaged/Married? Dated 5 months, engaged 2 1/2, married little over 3 years

4. How old is your man? 25 (and I remind him all the time he is only 5 years from 30!)




You or your man?


1. Who eats more? Aaron for sure, but I can throw it down.


2. Who said "I love you" first? He did. ahhhh... it was great!!


3. Who weighs more? He does.

4. Who sings better? Haha neither of us can carry a tune, but we LOVE to sing (when no one else is around)

5. Who's Older? He is


6. Who's smarter? Probably him. He is very practical about everything, which in turn makes him seem smarter.




Different Ways


1. Who's temper is worse? Mine for sure. It takes a lot to get him mad.

2. Who does the laundry? I do.


3. Who does the dishes? Me most of the time, but he does his fair share of chores. That kid can clean a mean Bathroom!!

4. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does. Closest to the door to protect me!

5. Who mows the lawn? He does, and he is very good at it.

6. Who pays the bills? Me


7. Who cooks dinner? I usually do, but he for sure helps a lot.


8. Who drives when you are together? He does.


9. Who pays when you go out to dinner? He does. He's got the money honey.


10. Who's the most stubborn? Probably me, but he has his moments.

11. Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong? Could go either way.


12. Who's parents do you see more? Both about the same.


13. Who kissed who first? He did!


14. Who asked who out? He did.


15. What did you do? haha! Pete's Fish and Chips baby. Then we had to go to office max to get a textbook of his fixed. Exciting first date!


16. Who has more friends? Both of us have a few.

17. Who has more siblings? Me... by one.


18. Who wears the pants in the relationship? He would say me. I always tell him " it is not the I have to be right, or am bossy. It is just that I know a better way". He so loves me!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

So you couldn't find out what you're having? I know that must be hard. I have to know so I can get prepared, but I wish I wasn't that way becuase I think it would be fun to be surprise. That's so exciting. It will come before you know it :)

Taralee said...

Ha ha...you know you wear the pants! There's no denying it! :) (j/k) I'm so glad you posted some new stuff! I love to look at your blog. OH...and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the cute backgroud.