Tuesday, September 11, 2007

So much Going on

Sometimes I get overwhelmed with everything, and this week so far has been one of those times. Ususally I get to stay at home for work which works out great most of the time, but we have started a new project and so I have been having to go into the office everyday. I have barely seen Bailey, or Aaron. I am growing bigger by the second mind you, and I am SO tired. Sometimes I feel like I take on just a bit more than I can chew. Ok so I had to get that off my chest for the night, so that I can clean my messy house and get ready to go to work tomorrow. I am taking Bailey with me... we shall see how that goes over. I think she would rather have a stick in the eye( she gets SO bored). Well, for that matter so would I!!!!

2 comments:

Taralee said...

Yo hot mama! Sounds like things are crazy in your parts of the neighbor hood. You poor thing. I'll come work for you so you can rest. Or I wish I was there so I could help you clean your house so you could relax. Hopefully your week goes better. Get some rest sweetheart! Bailey is so so cute!!

Andrea said...

I'm sorry Ashley! It sounds like you have a pretty busy life. You need to totally rest! I feel bad that I don't live closer so Bailey could come play with Cambria :( Don't over do it! I'm serious!!