Saturday, May 10, 2008

Men In Black


While Aaron is going to hate that I put him on the blog (he hates to be on here), I really wanted to make a post about his current endeavors. Last week he started his new position on the Gang Unit. He is doing a 90 day detail with them, and at the end of it will either stay on or go back to patrol depending on what the head honchos think of him. While this an EXTREMELY nerve racking thing for me, he is loving it. I am so proud of him for moving forward and making a mark for himself. He really is good at what he does and that makes me so happy. So, if you ever see those crazy guys in black on the streets... be kind to them. For my sake:)

7 comments:

The Fish Family said...

Tell Aaron that he looks very intimidating in black! I loved the pictures of Bailey girl!! She is adorable and I can't wait until we can finally get together again. It had been forever since we last saw you guys. Well, take care and I will be sure to keep Aaron in my prayers for you.

Kirsten said...

Yay Aaron! Sometimes I still can't believe they let him have a gun but I know he loves it! I'll keep you both in my prayers! Cute pics of Bailey going to swim class!

Farnsworth Family said...

That is so cool. I think it is good to have the husband love what he is doing. As for you I could only imagine how hard it is. I would be so freaked out to have Jarod on the streets. Thank goodness he is into tractors.

Addie Gaylord said...

Wow,congratulations. I am sure he will do a great job. I will be thinking of your little family. Good Luck!

jes said...

that's so good he loves what he is doing, even though it is hard for you! good luck with it all!

The Adams Family said...

Ash- you are very brave. I worry for Brigham's safety all the time and he is a student! But when you find something you love you have to go for it. Good Luck!

Andrea said...

Holy cow, you are one tough little family! Good luck to both of you! Maybe you should move to Show Low where there is a little less gang-bang-age. ??? But then what fun would that be?! :) I was just at the Chick-fil-a on Stapley they other day and was thinking of when we met there and how much fun we had, and how cool you are, and thinking, Hmmm... ya. I STILL haven't gone over there to see her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe if it wouldn't cost me 100 dollars in gas these days I'd be more motivated!!! I just need a minivan. :)