Sunday, May 18, 2008

Week In Pictures

Bailey showing her "owie". She smacked her lip on the cart at Target... Rough Day!
Cute Gracie...3 months already.
Bailey enjoying some ice cream from the fantastic "Ritters".I LOVE this baby doll!
"CHEESE"
Bailey insists on this crooked smile because she thinks it is so funny. It isn't really crooked...but she gets a kick out of it!I could kiss on this baby all day long.

Not much exciting has been going on in the Umphress household. Just trying to keep up with the day to day. We are super busy it seems, but with nothing that fun. Aaron is enjoying his new adventure, and I am just trying to stay up with my girls and work. I am looking forward to going to Show Low on wednesday for my sisters graduation. It will be a nice break. We wish Aaron could come, but of course he will have to stay behind and work. We will miss him while we are away. That is all from here. until next time...


P.S. My younger sister Cortney had her baby girl on Friday morning. Miss Addisyn Lynn is a little dolly. We cannot wait to meet her in person. Congratulations Cort and Heath. We love you and miss you!

6 comments:

jes said...

congrats to cort and heath! that's so exciting! your little girls are so cute! i love the pig tails in bailey's crooked smile shot! and gracie is getting so big! i think she looks like aaron. the eyes or something! cute, cute. have you talked to diane lately? would you mind sending me her e'mail address? i haven't seen or talked to her in too long..

Andrea said...

Cute pictures!!! That crooked smile thing is too funny! Hopefully I'll see you at graduation!! Can you believe we graduated SEVEN years ago!? We are seriously getting old. I might as well get grand caravan and wear my hair in a bee hive.

Addie Gaylord said...

Ash- What cute little girls! Gracie has prettiest big eyes, I love them and I love bailey's adorable crooked smile. Watch out for those shopping carts we know all about them at our house. Those things are dangerous:)

Taralee said...

Oh my. Little Gracie's eyes are SO big! She is seriously a doll. And i LOVE Bailey's crooked smile. It's just like mine...but mine really is cricked. (Cricked= redneck past tense version of crooked!) ha ha. Anyway, your girls are TOO cute. And Cort's little one is a dolly too. Look at all that hair!!! AND it was SO good to talk to you the other day. It has been too long my friend.

Kirsten said...

Those girls of yours are way too cute! I'm glad you guys are having a good time keeping up with life. Have fun at your sis' graduation. We miss you guys!

Farnsworth Family said...

Okay so for some reason I though I had left you a comment but i guess I didn't. You little girl is so so pretty in these pictures. She looks so tan. I wish I could see you more and you little girls. Hopefully we can get together soon.