Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Splish, Splash

Bailey started swim lessons last week and I don't think she could love it more. She is such a water baby, and has no fear of the water at all. The first lesson was rough because she did not want to sit and wait her turn to get in the water. She would jump in and her teacher had to dive in after her. I was a little concerned about how the lessons were going to go if she kept it up. However, I am proud to report that she now sits and waits her turn wonderfully. She is getting pretty good at kicking her little legs and using her arms. She is my little fish!
On her way to 1st lesson.
She would not let me get a good picture.
Wondering why I always have to take a picture?

7 comments:

Farnsworth Family said...

I think you got some really good pictures of her. She looks really pretty. Dra loves the water too and he gets to start lessons next month. I wish I could have a valley teacher put I will get what I can. I have something for you and I am going to send it to you. And of couse I have lost your address for the 100th time. I will have to get it again. :O)

jes said...

what a sweet, cute little fish! how fun! how's little gracie? does she like the water? my poor kids, breck has been swimming only a couple of times, and merr, never!

Addie Gaylord said...

She is so cute, with her blonde her and blue eyes. Good job on getting her started young on the swimming, I still sweat every time Zane swims. He is like your Bailey and has absolutely no fear.

Addie Gaylord said...

oh yea, glad you finally posted. i check your blog every day for a new post:)

Dustin & Ashley said...

Oh my gosh..I keep finding a million people on here! Your girls are soooo cute! I can't believe how big Bailey is getting! Congrats on the newest addition!

Ashley

Dustin & Ashley said...

No that's cool if you add me...I'm loving the engagement! It's weird how just something like that can change your whole world....I have sooo much more to look forward to.

Thanks!

Brooke said...

Wow - what a fishie! That's cute how excited she is about it!