Friday, April 25, 2008

~TAGGED~

5 things on my list to do today
(this will be for tomorrow)
1. Go to traffic school (yes, I got a photo radar ticket, now I have to pay the price).
2. laundry
3. mop floors
4. take Bailey to Splash Pad
5. work

5 snacks I enjoy

1. Graham Crackers w/ chocolate frosting
2. Any 100 calorie packs (I love those things)
3. Diet Dr. Pepper w/ LOTS of ice from Sonic
4. Peanut M & M's
5. Carrots w/ ranch

5 things I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire

1.Pay off Debt (house mainly... I hate that blasted mortgage that comes every month)
2. Travel many, many places
3. Build a new house (pay it off)
4. Give some to the Fam
5. Make Aaron stay home with me... he is on the Gang Squad soon, so then I wouldn't have to worry.


5 places I've lived

1. Phoenix, Az
2. Show Low, AZ
3. Scottsdale, AZ
4. Mesa, AZ
5. Surprise, AZ

5 Jobs I've Had:


1. Capt'n Cowboys Fish & Chips
2. Western Organics (now known as Gro-Well Brands)
3. Student
4. Mom

5 things people don't know about me

1. I HATE fly's. Seriously, this may sound a little crazy, but I really despise them. What is there purpose anyway? Do they have one?
2. I LOVE to ride horses. I used to run barrels when I was younger and I loved it. I wish that time and circumdtances would allow for more time to ride, and have my horse here.
3. My husband works nights. While I used to hate it, I have come to really enjoy my nights alone. Don't get me wrong, I would prefer Aaron to be home, but it is not so bad to not have anyone needing you. It is kind of a nice time:)
4. I MISS my sisters dearly. Everyone is all scattered in every which direction it seems and I hate it. I wish they would all come be my neighbors.
5. I am starting to LIKE NASCAR. I know what you are thinking... have you become white trash? No, I promise I have not. However, my dear, sweet husband loves it and therefore I have started to watch it a little bit more. I actually kind of enjoy it. I think I might actually like to go to a race someday:)


I TAG Brigette, Cort, Cayla, Kirsten, Celeste, and anyone else who wants to give it a shot.

5 comments:

jes said...

haha nascar!! i have never given it a chance, so i guess i can't say anything:) thanks for doing it! it was fun to read a few new things! so how's it going with 2? any easier?

bematheson said...

Nascar alright your finally coming aboard. We love nascar in our redneck house. Weve been to about 3 races one was when i was about two weeks off from having jack. lol.. im so proud of you..haha

Addie Gaylord said...

so sorry about traffic school, especially for the photo radar, that class is extra boring. I had no idea your husband works at night. so is a cop or what does he do? I totally hear you on the flys, my husband just laughs but they make me absolutely crazy. What is splash pad? sounds fun.

Taralee said...

ha ha ha...how many times have you been to traffic school my dear? :)
Nascar huh? WOW! I would have never guessed.
Oh and yes...my temper is a little extreme at times. I still can't believe we would get so competative with eachother. SO fun. Good thing we can laugh about it now.

Brooke said...

Ohh...sorry about the ticket? The "my hubby's a cop" didn't get you out of it? Yikes!!