Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Fresh New Look





I have been wanting to "update" our 2nd bathroom for quite a while now, and I am proud to say we finally did it. The pictures really don't do it justice because seriously, it turned out so cute! I wanted to do something cute for the girls, but I am NOT a "themie" (characters, animals, etc.) person. We got the perfect mix of a little girls bathroom, and something that is still great for visitors. We put in all new fixtures, painted, new black and white pictures of the girls, shower curtain, towels, bathmat... the works (courtesy of my mom for my birthday). It was kind of hard to get a good picture, but it gives you the idea. One project down, many more to go!

1 comment:

bematheson said...

i love the bathroom, makes me want to decorate you still have to help me with that. :) Where did yo uget that book from i totally need that especially since im terrified of what will happen when the second one is here.