Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy 4th... What a Time It Was

Whoa... what a week. We left last Saturday and headed up the mountain to Show Low. All my sisters and myself were all there which is a pretty rare occasion and I was so happy to see all of them. We all left Tuesday for Reservation Lake and camped for three days. Aaron had to come home on Monday so I handled the camping with two kids ALONE. It got pretty crazy at times, but we survived. It was so nice to be up in the mountains and breath a little fresh air. We came back to my parents house in Show Low on Thursday, went to the 4th of July parade on Friday, visited my grandparents in Snowflake & rode horses on Saturday, attended little Addisyn's (my sister's baby) blessing on Sunday, and made the trek back home that afternoon. We have been gone for a whole week. We are glad to be back into the swing of things, but we sure did have fun. It was so much fun to have everyone home and get to visit for so long. Here are some pictures of our fun week!














7 comments:

Farnsworth Family said...

I love the pictures. I can't believe she was riding a horse by herself. I love camping! To get away and relaxe is one of the best things. It sounds like you guys had a blast.

Jesmyluk said...

WOW you are my hero. Camping by yourself with two kids one of which is a baby and the other a toddler? I'm not worthy!! It sounds like you had lots of fun and I love the pictures. Way to go Ashley!!! 80)

bematheson said...

Super cute, i love bailey on the horse, that is great. Those little girls are so cute. i cant wait for mine, she better be cute too. haha

Addie Gaylord said...

Hey,
I saw your family at the parade but I couldn't see you. Were you there? It is always really nice to get home but I hate the laundry.

Twisted Sweeties said...

So cute!! I like Gracie's pic in the hat. You are great, I had to give up early on camping even with my husband there. Glad you had fun!

Andrea said...

So your kids are RIDING horses, and mine are trying to get within 100 yards of them! I guess they take after their mothers.... :)
I love that pic of Bailey with dirt all over her face! haha... and Gracie is getting big! Isn't it so sad??? :(

Taralee said...

Ok, Ash...your little girls are SO darn cute. Bailey's eyes are amazing! She is so cute. Sorry that she is going through a "mean" stage, but even in that stage she is adorable. And I could just hold little Gracie ALL day! You should be one proud mamma, cause they are little dolls.
AND i was SOO SO SO SOS SO SO excited to see you..even if it was just for a few brief minutes. You look amazing and I just can't help but smile when I'm around you. We had some great times and I just love being around you. YOu are fun. I miss you.
Anyway, have a good day! Come and visit me soon!! :) Hey, hey, what do you say?