Friday, July 25, 2008

The Time Has Come...

So, I am finally going to set my blog to private. I have been feeling kind of funny lately about the fact that any random person can take a peek at my little family. Aaron has been asking me since I started blogging to set it to private, and I have resisted. However, with his new job and some of the "crazies" that come with it I think it is a smart idea, as much as I hate to admit it. So, could everyone please give me your e-mail address? You can either leave it as a comment and I will delete it after I read it, or you can e-mail it to me at ashlaryn_810@hotmail.com. Those of you who may be "Secret" checkers of my blog, just leave me a comment and I would be more than happy to give ya an invite. Don't worry, I probably look at yours secretly too!!!

18 comments:

Jesmyluk said...

momcowand@yahoo.com

Addie Gaylord said...

Oh please invite me! I totally understand about the private thing, especially with what your husband is now doing.
addiegaylord@gmail.com

Herbert Family said...

Cavistonsmom@aol.com

The Hanchetts said...

tay-bug1@juno.com

Mark and Jessica said...

Your blog is soo cute! I loved the camping pictures. Isn't it amazing how dirty kids can get when their camping? I love stopping at your blog when I go "blog-hopping" and would love an invite. Thanks!

jessica_yates420@hotmail.com

The Adams Family said...

bucket_13cmda@hotmail.com
Ash I could have sworn I saw you when I was at home visiting. But we were at a hotel and anyway it was so weird.

Kirsten said...

kirsten.livingston@gmail.com

The Coor's said...

huntrayna@hotmail.com

bematheson said...

brigetteandjack@hotmail.com

jes said...

i want in of course! jlin_3@hotmail.com
how did you get your header from scrapblogs to be there? i can not get mine to work! (i am dumb.) can you help me?! please!!

The Fish Family said...

Hey Ash..it seems like forever since the last time that we have had an actual conversation. We really do need to get together sometime soon. Thank heavens for blogging!! Talk to you later.

cstuart8@hotmail.com

Taralee said...

yo yo homie g? You know I want to be added. taraleeporter@yahoo.com
don't forget me!!

Twisted Sweeties said...

maggie.shrp@gmail.com

Andrea said...

I know a lot of peeps who are going private...
andrea_genet@yahoo.com
You already knew that though, right??

Andrea said...

p.s. is there a Hobby Lobby over there??

Andrea said...

...... well I would just like to go when I come over that way. I'm kinda thinking I should wait until it cools down a little so we could go to the zoo too. But then, who knows how long that could take!!

Cassie Hancock said...

traciethancock@yahoo.com


thanks, dave, tracie, and kids

The Umphress Clan said...

you have ours but I will leave it so it will be with all the others.
theumphressclan@hotmail.com