Monday, March 17, 2008

Another Year Gone By...

So, today was my 25th B-day. Only 5 years from 30?? I had a great day, and my most favorite part was hearing from all of my family and friends. I got a call from my mom and Dad this morning. They got me a new shower curtain, towels, and bathmat for my girls bathroom. oh, and some very cute shoes! Just what I wanted, and it is so cute. I love it! I will post pics as soon as I get it finished. I have the best parents. I love them so much and am so grateful for all that they do for me. My Grandma "Jack" also called today with her annual singing of "Happy Birthday" which I always love, and she is so good to remember! Love you Grandma.
My awesome sisters called me today also. Sang me Happy Birthday in their B-E-A-U-tiful voices, with Heath in the backround ( I loved it). Yes, they are the best sisters anyone could ask for. They are my very best friends and I miss them dearly. I am hoping I can go visit when Cort has her baby!!
I heard from so many great friends today also.We NEVER get to see each other, but they still are all so awesome to remember me. My sweet friends Jessica Farnsworth, Jesica Williams,Andrea Genet, & Taralee Porter all sent me birthday wishes. Tara, you are such a sweetie for giving me my own post on your blog. I love you, and miss you like crazy. I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO COME TO AZ!
We didn't do anything to exciting today because Aaron worked last night, therefore slept today. Then he had to work again tonight. My mom did come down this past weekend though so that Aaron and I could go out. Everyone needs a mom like mine. THE BEST! We went to dinner at Outback and then went and got my b-day present... a SEWING MACHINE! I am so excited, and have already made my girls a couple of blankets. He also got me a gift cert. for a haricut and manicure. What an awesome guy... Love him! Of course I forgot my camera for everything, so that is why this post is so long. I want to remember it all, and since I have no visuals... well it is words.
So, that is it. Another year down, and ready to take on life at the BIG 2-5!

Thank you everyone for the Birthday Wishes!

3 comments:

Taralee said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday! Sounds like you are VERY loved! Maybe next year I'll sing to you! That would be amazing...and maybe I'll play the guitar for you too.

Herbert Family said...

Happy Birthday glad it was a good day!

Addie Gaylord said...

Ashley,
Happy Birthday! Your girls are so cute! Do you still live down in the valley?
Addie