Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter

We had a fun Easter weekend. My mother-in-law came up on Friday and spent the weekend with us. She was sweet enough to get up with Gracie Friday night so that I could get a full nights rest. She even took me to get a pedicure (which I love) for my birthday. I so appreciated that. We had a good Easter Sunday with family. In all the hustle and bustle I didn't get a picture of the girls in their Easter Dresses, but they both looked so cute! Bailey caught on to the Easter egg hunting thing this year which was fun. Here are some pictures from our weekend... enjoy!
Bailey on the Hunt!
My Cute Bailey
Gracie's Easter basket!
Bailey's Easter basket!
Checkin' out what the Easter Bunny brought!
New dress up shoes from the Easter Bunny! She will hardly take them off.
Found an egg (with a boost from Daddy)!
I am so thankful for the life of our Savior. I feel truly blessed to be a part of this true church, and have the knowledge that I do that the Savior lived and died for me. Sometimes in the craziness of each day I forget all that I have been blessed with. I know that it all is through our Savior Jesus Christ. I am humbled by all that he has given me.

7 comments:

The Adams Family said...

Yea our kids are super close in age. Parks is 2 months yesterday- born on the 24th of Jan. I think your kids are so adorable. I am amazed at what we are all doing now.

Addie Gaylord said...

Ash- How fun to have two cute girls, you get to do all the girlie dress up stuff. I would pay a lot of money for a full nights rest. Max is 9mo and has yet to sleep through the night.

Herbert Family said...

Looks like you guys had a good easter. Sorry I missed you yesterday. I seem to always get sick everytime I am suppose to come visit you:-) I didnt think you wanted me to bring my sickness into your house. Hope that you guys are doing good. Hey have you been going to volleyball?

Taralee said...

You are such a cute mom! I love that you did Easter baskets for both of them. So fun. Bailey is a cute little thang...isn't she? She has the sweetest little smile...and baby blue eyes. "Baby Bluuuuuuuue....was the color of her eyes....Ba-by bluuuueee...like the Colorado skies!" (Just imagine me singing to you!)

jes said...

it was fun to see them on the hunt! breck finally grasped the concept of it! glad you had a fun easter.

bematheson said...

Bailey looks so cute. We on for yoga tonight. I want to go tomorrow to, just to work out because ya i need to go more.

Kirsten said...

I love Bailey's shoes!

I'm getting nervous for him to come home, lots of changes in both of us this last year, plus a whole new town/ward/job for him...

You should totally come visit here, we'd love to show you guys the sights...Dallan will be blown over by the girls, he's gonna want to see them too (and we definitely want to spoil them a bit....)...