Sunday, March 2, 2008

A Little Project


Just a quick, easy little project that I was able to do a couple of days ago. I made these cute headbands for my Gracie and my sister who is due in May with a baby girl. They were fun to make and so cute. The flower is way to big for Gracie's head at the moment, but in time they will be oh so cute. I will have to find a smaller flower and make another one in the meantime. Things like this are so fun to make, but it seems like I never have the time. I think I should make it more of a regular thing. Craft night once a month... sound good?

5 comments:

jes said...

cute! i better get a girl or i'll be so sad. not rushing into it though.. hopefully a few years from now. call me this week sometime, i don't have anything big going on that i can think of.. the only thing is we are headed down this weekend. but probably not til friday..

Farnsworth Family said...

I will give you a call so we can hang out. We are leaving Friday after Jarod gets off work. I love the head bands. I can't wait till I can make one. I think Dra and Seth would look pretty silly it I made some now.:O)

Taralee said...

And who may I ask is prego? CORTNEY??? I didn't even know! If so, that is awesome.
Those little crafts are so cute too. The Nix family knows all about the girls huh??!! ha ha. You are quite the crafter though! They look cute.

Herbert Family said...

Hey Ashley I just found your blog from Brooke Ashtons blog. I love it, it so cute. I will send you the link to mine. All this time we both had blogs and we never knew:-)

Brooke said...

Oh my goodness, those are so cute! Love em!