Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Family Time

This past weekend my ADORABLE younger sister Cortney and her husband Heath were down from Utah. It was so fun having them here for a few days, and Bailey absolutely loved it. The whole time they were here I didn't see much of Bailey. She hung out with them quite a bit. She is completely attached to Heath. She followed him everywhere. It was pretty funny! I wish I would have taken more pictures of our weekend, but of course I forgot my camera most of the time.
Cortney and Heath... we love you so much and cannot wait until that sweet little baby girl makes her debut so we can come visit.

Guitar Hero is ALL the rage these days.

Cortney and Bailey watching Heath get down with the guitar!

Cortney, Bailey, and Heath... I miss them already!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting those Ash. Cort does look so dang cute. I saw on her non-posted blog :) that they are having a girl. I just had to giggle.

jes said...

oh she looks so cute!! tell her hi and congrats!!

Teresa :) said...

HEY ASHLEY I LOVE THAT YOU ARE SECRETLY STALKING ME! IT MAKES ME FEEL NOT AS WEIRD THAT I DO THE SAME TO YOU! HAHA J/K BUT I LOVE LOOKING AT EVERYONES BLOGS AND I AM GLAD THAT YOU ARE KEEPING UP ON US. GIRLS ARE THE BEST RIGHT. YOURS ARE SOOO CUTE TOO. CONGRATS ON THE NEW BABY. AND I LOVE THE FLOWER HEADBANDS! I HAVE BEEN MAKING LOTS OF LITTLE FLOWER HAIR THINGS I'LL HAVE TO DO A POST. AND I AM SO ALL FOR THE CRAFT NIGHT ONCE A MONTH, GOOD IDEA!!!!

Taralee said...

Oh Cort looks SO good! I just want to rub her cute little prego belly! Bailey is such a cutie pa tootie! You always have her dolled up so cute.