Monday, March 10, 2008

I've been tagged... Here goes!

A - Attached or single: attached
B - Best friend: Aaron
C - Cake or pie: I like both. Cheesecake is my fav.
D - Day of choice: Aaron's days off
E - Essential item: cell phone and diaper bag
F- Favorite color: green
G - Gummy bears or worms: like both!
H - Hometown: born in Phoenix, but consider Show Low my hometown
I - Indulgence(s): Shopping without kids! (I agree Jes).
J - January or July: January because the whether is better, July because there is lots going on
K- Kids: 2- Bailey & Gracie
L- Life is incomplete without: family
M- Marriage date: 08-14-04
N- Number of siblings: 5- all sisters
O - Oranges or apples: both. As long as the apples are crisp
P - Phobias or fears: Something happening to Aaron at work
Q - Quotes: "Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured"-Pres. Hinckley
R - Reason to smile: B-day coming up and my sweet girls
S- Season of choice: Fall... perfect weather and I love the colors
T - Tag three friends: Cort, Celeste, Brooke, Sarah
U - Unknown fact about me: I like putting things together... assembling things (kind of weird, I know).
V - Very favorite store: TARGET!! I love it. I go there at the very least twice a week.
W - Worst habit: Biting my nails when I am bored.
X - X-ray or ultrasound: Ultrasound... usually you get them for a much happier reason
Y - Your favorite food: Mexican
Z - Zodiac Sign: pisces

3 comments:

Taralee said...

Gotta love Target! Don't you just love tags...ha ha. I love your girlies! They are just too cute.
When are you planning on coming up to Utah to visit me and cort? COME on...you know you wanna. When is she due again? You should come up when she has her baby.

Brooke said...

Hey you! Did you have fun in show low? I loved reading your tag!! I'll do it soon...

The Adams Family said...

Ash,
What's up? It has been so long! your little girls are beautiful. It was good to hear from you. I have to work hard to update my blog but check in once in a while- let's keep in touch.
CDA
(camilla)